Ok, boys. It's your turn.

May 24, 2006
238
0
0
Let's really screw up the West and hand LSU a shocking loss. Seriously. I'm pulling for Croom tonight. He pulls at least one of these every year. Now is as good a time as ever.
 

JacksonDevilDog

Freshman
Jan 13, 2008
3,390
61
48
This one should be over at halftime, if not sooner. I'd love to eat my words if I'm wrong, but I won't be.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama