Ok, boys. It's your turn.

May 24, 2006
238
0
0
Let's really screw up the West and hand LSU a shocking loss. Seriously. I'm pulling for Croom tonight. He pulls at least one of these every year. Now is as good a time as ever.
 

JacksonDevilDog

Freshman
Jan 13, 2008
3,390
61
48
This one should be over at halftime, if not sooner. I'd love to eat my words if I'm wrong, but I won't be.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?