I feel like they shouldWonder if OSU is still planning to pull their starters in the 3rd quarter?
I notice that some of the most negative posters disappear when we play well. I think for the most part play calling has been pretty good today except for the last drive. I'm impressed with Zach Smith, He has a great arm, OSU holding a lot, Almost took Player down on that play, Go Cane.
Pretty sure we're all still here.I notice that some of the most negative posters disappear when we play well. I think for the most part play calling has been pretty good today except for the last drive. I'm impressed with Zach Smith, He has a great arm, OSU holding a lot, Almost took Player down on that play, Go Cane.
I disagree, he can and will stay conservative and it will most likely kill us.Monty.... You can't stay conservative!
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood