OK A&M game thread

astonmartin708_rivals

All-American
Apr 17, 2012
19,251
6,810
73
If memory serves, and I could be totally wrong, there are two years remaining at $1.25 mil if you include this season. So basically a $1.25 buy out in December.

Which is totally doable if we can find a recently discharged P5 coach who is owed money by a school and doesn’t want to sit out a few years. I doubt we do it though. More apt to stick with him and negotiate an extension at a bargain rate now that we’ve got a TV contract and three money school contracts locked in for a decade.

No retreads. Only hire successful HC's from winning programs.
 

HuffyCane

Heisman
Dec 25, 2004
28,488
14,605
0
I would agree but I fear the money isn't there.
Exactly. I don’t think Graham or Leach would be a good hire or even guys close to them, but they are both good examples of coaches who were once looking for work who can win and had a pay out structured favorably to taking a job like TU. Agree that we should avoid the Tommy Bowdens and Tommy Tubervilles of the world.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TUMe and Gmoney4WW
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'