What NIL? The pennies we have compared to everyone else?Why didn't KF address this dogshiit DLine with NIL?
Asking for a friend.
What NIL? The pennies we have compared to everyone else?Why didn't KF address this dogshiit DLine with NIL?
Asking for a friend.
Hang the lights @Moral.
Everyone’s would….we have success blitzing then we stopOur secondary really getting exposed.
Its one game. Long ways to go and a lot can be improved on. Thats how Iowa does it, improve as the year goes on. See how they finish.We are getting exposed. Not in the same class as cfp teams. Just slightly above average, like always.
Yeah, bragging up those bums in the preseason looks foolish now.OL is atrocious. Cant pick up a simple blitz. WR open all over but Brown has 2 seconds to throw or misses them
Well, this game sucks; but at least we have several injuries, a short week, and a long trip for a Friday night game on the west coast.
This is why I don’t mind 8-4 and destroying Vanderbilt in a meaningless bowlThis is the exact kind of game you'll see if Iowa would somehow make the CFP.
Exactly this. Game is going the exact opposite of what needed to happen from an execution standpoint. I’m more concerned about all these injuries at this point.Oh come on. #5 team and they have played an incredibly CLEAN game and we've made mistakes.
Not sure what fans expected
I didn't expect much.Oh come on. #5 team and they have played an incredibly CLEAN game and we've made mistakes.
Not sure what fans expected
Oh come on. #5 team and they have played an incredibly CLEAN game and we've made mistakes.
Not sure what fans expected
I would be for that.In b4 Kirk doesn't let Heck throw a pass
This is the ultimate Iowa mentality.I didn't expect much.
But looking so bad, continuously, at tackling and giving OSU first downs and touchdowns because of it was not at the top of the list for sure.
Definitely a warning signStruggling to score against the Clownswas a harbinger….
Beth wants a women’s soccer teamWhat fans should hope for is a collapse that makes hiring Seth Wallace a non-starter. Beth doesn’t want to do it but feels the lineage pressure. Gotta avoid this at all costs.
This happened 20 years ago too. Precisely why it’s been 20 years. It’ll be another 20.Gameday won't ever come back after this embarrassment.
I thought it would be closer but I’m not writing off the season at 8-4 yet. OSU is on an entire different playing field.I didn't expect much.
But looking so bad, continuously, at tackling and giving OSU first downs and touchdowns because of it was not at the top of the list for sure.
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts: Iowa offense vs #5 Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football News and Notes
Hawkeye Report Football
Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes loss to Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye Report Podcast