2:30pm CBS
OSU -14.5
O/U 45.5
Iowa city is the place to be in the world of college football this weekend as The Buckeyes (3-1) come to town to battle the Hawkeyes (4-0) in a top 15 matchup.
If this game was played in Columbus we would likely be talking about a Buckeye blowout. Although it’s not, instead it’s probably the biggest game in Kinnick in 20 years, at least based on what’s at stake.
I’ve ran this one through me head all week and I just have a hard time finding a scenario that ends with a Hawkeye victory minus an epic injury or two. With that said, OSU wins 31-17.
go hawks!
OSU -14.5
O/U 45.5
Iowa city is the place to be in the world of college football this weekend as The Buckeyes (3-1) come to town to battle the Hawkeyes (4-0) in a top 15 matchup.
If this game was played in Columbus we would likely be talking about a Buckeye blowout. Although it’s not, instead it’s probably the biggest game in Kinnick in 20 years, at least based on what’s at stake.
I’ve ran this one through me head all week and I just have a hard time finding a scenario that ends with a Hawkeye victory minus an epic injury or two. With that said, OSU wins 31-17.
go hawks!
