I disagree Hank is not playing confidently and really not seeing the field he's locking on to 1 target right now. It's hard to see him settling down in middle of 3rd quarterNot happening. And shouldn't
I disagree Hank is not playing confidently and really not seeing the field he's locking on to 1 target right now. It's hard to see him settling down in middle of 3rd quarterNot happening. And shouldn't
@Torbee show him your shirt.I swear I'm gonna reach through my phone and strangle the next guy that tells me that.
Yeah, this one is over.yeah the result appears TBD, now all is left deciding the OSU score
She sucks.The future isn’t Kirk. Obviously. And it’s not Lester. And it’s not Parker.
Program needs to be reimagined and rebooted. And Beth is the perfect AD for this!
I’d take 7-5.Oit for the season. 8-4 written all over for this team.
When it didn't matter, of courseCalled the hold
When it didn't matter, of course
Oh f*** you’re gonna make me first down Iowa“First Down ohh Iowa!!”
I mean besides the total yardage… Iowa needs a score off a defensive turnover like now or a score from special teams to have a chance.The difference in this game is Ohio State recovering the ball on a strip sack and Iowa failing to do so. The other way around, and it's about a one point game.
Yeah Hiring Ben as basketball coach was so bad lolShe sucks.
First down Oh-Iowa
Agree. And now it's time for offense to step up.DLee got away with hitting and pulling Smith's arm down before the ball arrived.
But since they keep missing all the OSU OL holding, its only fair.
Yeah, it might have been wishful thinking more than anything. They are gashing us on running right now...I would’ve said that prior to that last drive. Can’t let that happen. Plus they’ve given up 259 first half yards. That’s not a win against any team.
Right. The offense has scored negative one today.The difference in this game is Ohio State recovering the ball on a strip sack and Iowa failing to do so. The other way around, and it's about a one point game.
Offense: "But then the fans would expect us to do more if we keep doing something. Better to do nothing and leave no doubt.Now do something offense.
Hopefully nothing serious, but I've got no problem giving his backup an opportunity.Lutmer down...
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa