More than that I thinkNope.
Been targeted at least twice but overthrown on at least one and a bad throw on the other
More than that I thinkNope.
Been targeted at least twice but overthrown on at least one and a bad throw on the other
To my untrained eye, it seems Iowa is in a prevent defense mode. I don’t understand it.Try harder defense......................
OSU is definitely respecting Iowas D. They aren't forcing it. Think we hold them to 3.Give up a TD is going to kill us
4 down territory for the bucks
Because a lineman got pushed back into his throwing lane?Hank is so below average
Huge penalty. Don't convert here and it could be 24-6 in the blink of an eye with the hawks barely touching the ball.
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts: Iowa offense vs #5 Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football News and Notes
Hawkeye Report Football
Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes loss to Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye Report Podcast