BAU........Procedural flag negates a 1st down pickup.
Of course.
BAU........Procedural flag negates a 1st down pickup.
Of course.
OSU going to blitz.If I was the coach I would be drawing up a 30 yard pass.
Kind of a BS call there
Exactly. I want to see the replay on that. Can’t call that unless it’s a egregious.Let's see if that gets call again on anyone the rest of the season.
OhIf I was the coach I would be drawing up a 30 yard pass.
Could CBS give us a replay of that weak illegal formation?
Im going end zone.If I was the coach I would be drawing up a 30 yard pass.
Gotta wait for cinematic recapWould certainly be nice to see a replay of that.....
It’s been Iowa gameI like everything the Iowa coaching staff has done in this first half. Props to them.
That flag was thrown after we get a good completion for a first down, can’t have the BIg #1 playoff team going down
Nope.Has vanderzee caught one yet?
Well, he’s Iowa’s quarterback, so what can you do?Hank is so below average
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa