Yep, no idea why Lester keeps going away from the run. Just focus on getting the first down. Instead he keeps looking for a home run against the best part of OSU's defense.Two consecutive passes on 2nd and 2?????
Caitlin Clark levelThat was a late shove, well out of bounds....
Laugh now, but I heard if you throw it hard enough it will go right through his face for the completion.He threw it downward right at the OSU facemask.
jeezus Hank
Against a defense Illinois run overTwo consecutive passes on 2nd and 2?????
I like it, but should’ve ran one of those two playsI like the aggressive play calling.
I don't mind it, but it was 2nd and 2 and 3rd and 2 against a defense that you've run pretty well on so far.I like the aggressive play calling.
That was a total flop.Another Iowa stupid mistake!
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State