OH MY GOD!!!!

wildcat1515

All-Conference
Feb 7, 2006
5,446
2,937
113
I'm pissed also, but there is no sense of bashing the players coming in next year. Not their fault Cal sucks.
 

UKAlum84

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2022
1,587
1,186
66
I don't ask for a national championship again, but why the heck did we just lose?

This had to be another worst in UK history.

We could not control the score either, just a total lackluster attempt at playing basketball.

Oh and how the heck does the NBA value a team of guys who can't beat Oakland or UNC-Wilmington?

Makes no sense to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
May 4, 2015
10,676
13,799
86
I don't ask for a national championship again, but why the heck did we just lose?

This had to be another worst in UK history.

We could not control the score either, just a total lackluster attempt at playing basketball.

Oh and how the heck does the NBA value a team of guys who can't beat Oakland or UNC-Wilmington?

Makes no sense to me.
That Oakland kid must have broken a 3 pt record against us.
 
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0


I can’t do this anymore, please God!!

I was getting ready to tell people. Do not watch Cow's post-game. He promises more of the same going forward.

Helping young people and their families like he always has and like you said, might not need transfers next year. He's gonna do what he's always done.

When asked about mistakes he made as a coach tonight, he said he should have called a time out a little sooner on one play. Unf**king believable.

Anyone that leasons to it will lose their damn mind. I can't even repeat anymore of it. I feel the puke in the back of my throat. Dude is a clown and is washed up.

#LeavehiminPittsburgh
 
Feb 16, 2010
212
225
0
Even if he doesn't leave, can they at least act like he is for a little while? The little bit of time where I think he might be leaving, would be more excitement than I've had in a long time
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,181
20,576
113
I'm pissed also, but there is no sense of bashing the players coming in next year. Not their fault Cal sucks.
No, but it IS Cal's responsibility to recruit kids who are going to be focused about the name on the front of their jersey, and doing the things that win games. Cal completely fails in that regard. You play in front of the public and get a scholarship? Yeah, you can be criticized.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime