I can’t do this anymore, please God!!
He's a complete narcissist it seems.
I can’t do this anymore, please God!!
I’m gonna be praying every day from here on out that cal leaves, Jesus Christ I can’t take this bull crap anymore.And he’s younger than any of the freshmen coming in. Only 17 so again he will probably struggle
That Oakland kid must have broken a 3 pt record against us.I don't ask for a national championship again, but why the heck did we just lose?
This had to be another worst in UK history.
We could not control the score either, just a total lackluster attempt at playing basketball.
Oh and how the heck does the NBA value a team of guys who can't beat Oakland or UNC-Wilmington?
Makes no sense to me.
I did not know that University existed 2 weeks ago.You can fricking here Oakland celebrating in the background of the KSR postgame show
I can’t do this anymore, please God!!
It does not matter, people are still gonna go to Rupp next season. Tickets will be bought up, and no one will care.Just do like I have, move on until change occur, didn’t even watch tonight, played some games instead.
No, but it IS Cal's responsibility to recruit kids who are going to be focused about the name on the front of their jersey, and doing the things that win games. Cal completely fails in that regard. You play in front of the public and get a scholarship? Yeah, you can be criticized.I'm pissed also, but there is no sense of bashing the players coming in next year. Not their fault Cal sucks.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights