Yeah, 5 spot depends on matchups and form.I think we actually need him at the 5. He's not great but neither are our other options.
Yeah, 5 spot depends on matchups and form.I think we actually need him at the 5. He's not great but neither are our other options.
Haven't you heard...he is on his way to UL.how much longer will Vanderbilt let Stackers win 8-9 games a year?
He's been doing that from day one, lol.We just need Mitchell to stay out of the way.
He always does that. Cannot manage lineups.Did Cal forget that Edwarda was having a good game?
Yea he's done. For whatever reason, but I'm with ya.I wouldn’t play Mitchell.
They are so corrupt!I HATE REFS I HATE THEM.
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV