Yeah, 5 spot depends on matchups and form.I think we actually need him at the 5. He's not great but neither are our other options.
Yeah, 5 spot depends on matchups and form.I think we actually need him at the 5. He's not great but neither are our other options.
Haven't you heard...he is on his way to UL.how much longer will Vanderbilt let Stackers win 8-9 games a year?
He's been doing that from day one, lol.We just need Mitchell to stay out of the way.
He always does that. Cannot manage lineups.Did Cal forget that Edwarda was having a good game?
Yea he's done. For whatever reason, but I'm with ya.I wouldn’t play Mitchell.
They are so corrupt!I HATE REFS I HATE THEM.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep