***** OFFICIAL VANDY VS UK GAME THREAD *****

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
Dilly is playing for press clippings now. The hell with team ball. I am jacking up every shot that I can.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ala_kat2

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
I don’t understand why teams don’t just drive into the lane every time on us. We have zero rim protection.

Z - stop freaking shooting please
 
  • Like
Reactions: FitchandMurray29

MbergCat

Heisman
Nov 23, 2014
7,538
14,180
113
I really wish Mitchell could get back to how he was playing the first half of the season.
 

FilsonCat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
3,609
4,537
113
Now we are willing to run some decent sets. This team plays best when they are willing to pass their way to an open shot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NociHTTP
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV