***** OFFICIAL VANDY VS UK GAME THREAD *****

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
Dilly is playing for press clippings now. The hell with team ball. I am jacking up every shot that I can.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ala_kat2

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
I don’t understand why teams don’t just drive into the lane every time on us. We have zero rim protection.

Z - stop freaking shooting please
 
  • Like
Reactions: FitchandMurray29

MbergCat

Heisman
Nov 23, 2014
7,538
14,180
113
I really wish Mitchell could get back to how he was playing the first half of the season.
 

FilsonCat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
3,609
4,537
113
Now we are willing to run some decent sets. This team plays best when they are willing to pass their way to an open shot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NociHTTP
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown