***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

Jan 10, 2015
19,367
33,134
62
lol. ........................... God I hate cal ...... he's been stealing money for 5 years now.
So do you think maybe just maybe those donors will step up this year I mean after this game we will be 5-12? I mean I wouldn't never of thought in my lifetime and I'm 41 that I would ever see a UK team suck this bad!
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,718
62,632
113
I'm tired of no single player on this team pulling their pants up and playing 40 minutes.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
The players don't set the rotation and make the substitutions. That's all on Cal and his dumb *** putting the offensive and defensive flow killer Brandon Boston in the game
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
  5. 05 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days