***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

Jan 10, 2015
19,367
33,134
62
lol. ........................... God I hate cal ...... he's been stealing money for 5 years now.
So do you think maybe just maybe those donors will step up this year I mean after this game we will be 5-12? I mean I wouldn't never of thought in my lifetime and I'm 41 that I would ever see a UK team suck this bad!
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,627
113
I'm tired of no single player on this team pulling their pants up and playing 40 minutes.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
The players don't set the rotation and make the substitutions. That's all on Cal and his dumb *** putting the offensive and defensive flow killer Brandon Boston in the game
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!