***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

UKGrad93

Heisman
Jun 20, 2007
17,437
22,789
0
I don’t want him fired. But I wish I had his agent getting me a sweet contract like Cal’s.
 

FirewithFire

Heisman
Jan 16, 2021
4,932
15,920
0
Man I miss Cawood on the radio. I don't know if I can listen to dick head moan and groan about UK fans all night long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MbergCat

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
Whats up with the gold plate on back of the jersey? U G L Y

"Gold Standard" I assume
 

bkingUK

Heisman
Sep 23, 2007
18,693
22,496
0
UofL actually has contractual agreements with construction companies that prevent any other school’s flag from site
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  4. 04 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’