***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

UKGrad93

Heisman
Jun 20, 2007
17,437
22,789
0
I don’t want him fired. But I wish I had his agent getting me a sweet contract like Cal’s.
 

FirewithFire

Heisman
Jan 16, 2021
4,932
15,920
0
Man I miss Cawood on the radio. I don't know if I can listen to dick head moan and groan about UK fans all night long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MbergCat

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
Whats up with the gold plate on back of the jersey? U G L Y

"Gold Standard" I assume
 

bkingUK

Heisman
Sep 23, 2007
18,693
22,496
0
UofL actually has contractual agreements with construction companies that prevent any other school’s flag from site
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  5. 05 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU