Than Pitt?Okie State is the real deal, Tulsa was more competitive than Tulsa. LALA is OK (but aTm isn't great), I'm feeling pretty good.
Nice blitz and tipped pass.
He's missed a bunch of open receivers or not making a good enough pass to let them do something with it afterwards. If I am a defensive coordinator, I play with 7 in the box at all time with 2 contain edge guys.I'd really like to see skipper. Chad can't pass more than 2 yards past the los
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more