Than Pitt?Okie State is the real deal, Tulsa was more competitive than Tulsa. LALA is OK (but aTm isn't great), I'm feeling pretty good.
Nice blitz and tipped pass.
He's missed a bunch of open receivers or not making a good enough pass to let them do something with it afterwards. If I am a defensive coordinator, I play with 7 in the box at all time with 2 contain edge guys.I'd really like to see skipper. Chad can't pass more than 2 yards past the los
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game