Could beWith this pace is Loyola hoping to wear Nevada out given Nevada's short bench?
I usually do when I create the thread, lolI thought alright then BKO liken the post, then I noticed she liked every post [laughing]
That one I don’t care as much. I think I’d rather play Michigan if we get that farI’m for Michigan, not a fan of conference familiarity and A&M has size plus athleticism
I thought I said Michigan was who I wanted to playThat one I don’t care as much. I think I’d rather play Michigan if we get that far
I misunderstood, I thought you meant you didn’t care for the post as much. I’m confused now, go MichiganThat one I don’t care as much. I think I’d rather play Michigan if we get that far
SorryI thought I said Michigan was who I wanted to play
Liked the post. Don’t care as much who winsI misunderstood, I thought you meant you didn’t care for the post as much. I’m confused now, go Michigan
I just want to get past KStateAnyone that would pick either of these teams to beat UK is a damned fool looking for hits. No way either of these slop-ball teams will be able to hang with the Cats.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble