Could beWith this pace is Loyola hoping to wear Nevada out given Nevada's short bench?
I usually do when I create the thread, lolI thought alright then BKO liken the post, then I noticed she liked every post [laughing]
That one I don’t care as much. I think I’d rather play Michigan if we get that farI’m for Michigan, not a fan of conference familiarity and A&M has size plus athleticism
I thought I said Michigan was who I wanted to playThat one I don’t care as much. I think I’d rather play Michigan if we get that far
I misunderstood, I thought you meant you didn’t care for the post as much. I’m confused now, go MichiganThat one I don’t care as much. I think I’d rather play Michigan if we get that far
SorryI thought I said Michigan was who I wanted to play
Liked the post. Don’t care as much who winsI misunderstood, I thought you meant you didn’t care for the post as much. I’m confused now, go Michigan
I just want to get past KStateAnyone that would pick either of these teams to beat UK is a damned fool looking for hits. No way either of these slop-ball teams will be able to hang with the Cats.
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon