Can’t wait till Mathis gets here.
Mathis and Kiss will be huge for next year. Let's hope they have a knack for scoring
Kiss shot 28% from 3 for Quinnipiac last year. We shot 30% as a team.
Hopefully he's improved but...
IIRC, Kiss got off to a bad start in shooting but his 3 point shooting far improved the 2nd half of his freshman yearKiss shot 28% from 3 for Quinnipiac last year. We shot 30% as a team.
Hopefully he's improved but...
I’m afraid when we play Forida State, we are not going to know what the hell just hit us.
I think it's also a concession to having 2 games in 3 days.Normally Mensah would be in for a cuppa souf. But his PT today looks like a punishment for Corey.
IIRC, Kiss got off to a bad start in shooting but his 3 point shooting far improved the 2nd half of his freshman year
hm ok then I stand correctedHe actually shot worse in MAAC play (26%) than in the OOC. Maybe it was a fatigue issue and the year off for strength and conditioning will help.
Scores please. Had to leave right after the Anthem, as my wife thinks she broke her ankle...at St Peters now to get xrays...
I think we need to play a real team and get our asses kicked. That’s how you get better.
hm ok then I stand corrected
Agree..I absolutely hate this scheduling...all it does is magnify the shortcomings...not playing a road game is just bad on all levels
Agree..I absolutely hate this scheduling...all it does is magnify the shortcomings...not playing a road game is just bad on all levels
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?