What the hell was that? A pass for no gain but wasted time. Dear God..
By a team with no coaches.Out coached![]()
You mean the Pitt fans in disguise?Where's all the Franklin defenders after this...
Kotelnicki and Knowles can keep him company. Unload the whole **** show.Not often I say anyone should copy Tennessee………. but they should seriously consider leaving Franklin on the tarmac at LAX while the team travels back home.
Why would you?They don't trust Allar throwing. Sad.
I am now in the Fire Franklin crowd too. It’s official. We could’ve been out coached by a peewee flag football coaching staff today.#FireFranklin. I've resisted for awhile. It's time. Enough is enough.
No, no u don’t yoEmbarrassing.
I have to agree , since the mid 60's for me. Joe lost to pitt in the early 80's , called them the Baby's /Worst loss I have seen by Penn State in over 60 years of watching PSU football.
Bye bye playoffs.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?