What the hell was that? A pass for no gain but wasted time. Dear God..
By a team with no coaches.Out coached![]()
You mean the Pitt fans in disguise?Where's all the Franklin defenders after this...
Kotelnicki and Knowles can keep him company. Unload the whole **** show.Not often I say anyone should copy Tennessee………. but they should seriously consider leaving Franklin on the tarmac at LAX while the team travels back home.
Why would you?They don't trust Allar throwing. Sad.
I am now in the Fire Franklin crowd too. It’s official. We could’ve been out coached by a peewee flag football coaching staff today.#FireFranklin. I've resisted for awhile. It's time. Enough is enough.
No, no u don’t yoEmbarrassing.
I have to agree , since the mid 60's for me. Joe lost to pitt in the early 80's , called them the Baby's /Worst loss I have seen by Penn State in over 60 years of watching PSU football.
Bye bye playoffs.
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'