Official PSU - UCLA '25 Game thread

Big_O

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2001
1,724
2,821
113
Thanks to Franklin’s time management, PSU is behind 20 points.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Psu00

PrtLng Lion

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2017
1,155
1,798
113
Absolute clown show 1st half. Can't believe how badly the coaching staff prepped for this game and the lack of effort on the part of the team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bid D from Philly

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,965
5,476
113
I don’t think they are playing well either

 

PrtLng Lion

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2017
1,155
1,798
113
Got to say I'm really down on the 2 LB 5 DB defense. We're not getting any pressure. Teams run on this front and the opposing QB has time to pick apart the soft coverage D. Is it coaching? I thought Knowles was such a great DC. I know Rojas is out but...
 

19333lion

Senior
Jan 30, 2016
337
562
93
Watching the game for much of the first half (Verizon is crapping as much as PSU), I got the strong feeling that this team quit well before it was 27-7.

Franklin has PSU by the short hairs. The buyout is obscene. If he had any sense of shame, he would resign or agree to a reasonable buyout. he won't.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
  3. 03 BWI Football What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Recruit Reactions: Despite loss, top prospects rave about Penn State White Out experience
  5. 05 BWI Football Watch: Matt Campbell recaps Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC