Official PSU - UCLA '25 Game thread

Big_O

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2001
1,724
2,821
113
Thanks to Franklin’s time management, PSU is behind 20 points.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Psu00

PrtLng Lion

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2017
1,155
1,798
113
Absolute clown show 1st half. Can't believe how badly the coaching staff prepped for this game and the lack of effort on the part of the team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bid D from Philly

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,965
5,476
113
I don’t think they are playing well either

 

PrtLng Lion

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2017
1,155
1,798
113
Got to say I'm really down on the 2 LB 5 DB defense. We're not getting any pressure. Teams run on this front and the opposing QB has time to pick apart the soft coverage D. Is it coaching? I thought Knowles was such a great DC. I know Rojas is out but...
 

19333lion

Senior
Jan 30, 2016
337
562
93
Watching the game for much of the first half (Verizon is crapping as much as PSU), I got the strong feeling that this team quit well before it was 27-7.

Franklin has PSU by the short hairs. The buyout is obscene. If he had any sense of shame, he would resign or agree to a reasonable buyout. he won't.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Falls to USC Despite Offensive Growth: Postgame Show
  2. 02 BWI Football Recap: Penn State comes up short, losing White Out game clash with USC 31-23
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State football sets new Beaver Stadium attendance record during White Out game with USC; how many fans are here?
  4. 04 BWI Football Chase Sowell injury update: Penn State receiver returns for the second half after first half injury scare
  5. 05 BWI Football Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?