Official PSU - Oregon '25 Game thread

FTLPSU

Senior
Aug 3, 2007
937
912
93
That pass wasn’t going to connect anyway wasn’t even close…Oregon resume looks great now!
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,926
4,289
113
I'd feel bad but you assured us that this wasn't a big game.
That's not what I said--I said it wasn't bigger than the playoff games
We lost--we're still very much alive for a playoff spot. If anything tonight put us in great shape because it was competitive.
The offensive scheme is trash--we have to fix that as we get ready for the playoff
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
  2. 02 BWI Football Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State vs. USC: Whiteout Tailgate Show
  4. 04 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?