What's wrong you cry baby *****??? I watched the same play last night. With the JV team.STFU
Go pick a fight on the playground during recess. We’re excited for the squad.What's wrong you cry baby *****??? I watched the same play last night. With the JV team.
Colin always complains men want to be right instead of get it rightHappy to be wrong
Excited for what? Beating off in the corner alone? I dont doubt you are.Go pick a fight on the playground during recess. We’re excited for the squad.
Need to get a lucky bounce or big mistake by OregonWe can’t stop them.
You have mental problems. Go PSU!Excited for what? Beating off in the corner alone? I dont doubt you are.
Not sure what you wanted from Allar today--once the playcalling became somewhat decent he's been great. 2 TD no picks--60% comp against a top 6 teamMoore >>>>>> Allar
BWI Football
Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
BWI Football
Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?