I'd like to see Allar start the 2nd half but I think Franklin will wait for 31-7If Penn State gets up by one more score, then we need to see what Allar and Veilleux can do.
I'd like to see Allar start the 2nd half but I think Franklin will wait for 31-7If Penn State gets up by one more score, then we need to see what Allar and Veilleux can do.
This applies to other positions, as well.Not saying I want injuries to the OL but the backups are getting some quality time now. It will pay big dividends going into next season.
I'd have held on- my *** is the size of NebraskaIf you weren't first knocked on your arse at the LOS
I hate when all games are simultaneously at halftime, at least on the channels I get.
what makes you think they are both staying? play the next starter-onlyIf Penn State gets up by one more score, then we need to see what Allar and Veilleux can do.
I was wondering same thing - who is #56 on oline? Can’t be VanoverWho's 56 playing guard and listed as DE
I was wondering same thing - who is #56 on oline? Can’t be Vanover
Lance is an incredible coach. I'm not participating in Pick Em this year, but I advised all to pick Kansas at home. Even I didn't expect them to be doing so well vs. OSU.OKSt going down the crapper again.
Veilleux is as good as gone.what makes you think they are both staying? play the next starter-only
JF said they expected to have Keyvonne Lee back today. Anyone seen him? He dressed?
Because our coaching staff loves mediocrity.Why is Clifford in there?
Why is Clifford in there?
Get Singleton some new cleats.
You were already proven wrong. 100% wrong. By video evidence, even. You even went back for more and were given more video evidence. And you’re still on here lying. You’re a joke.PSU doesn't frequently pull, hence their woeful running game between the Tackles.
Horrible puntYou were already proven wrong. 100% wrong. By video evidence, even. You even went back for more and were given more video evidence. And you’re still on here lying. You’re a joke.
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'