Official PSU - Indiana game thread

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,737
21,158
113
I hate when all games are simultaneously at halftime, at least on the channels I get.

dan james wow GIF by Much
 

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
OKSt going down the crapper again.
Lance is an incredible coach. I'm not participating in Pick Em this year, but I advised all to pick Kansas at home. Even I didn't expect them to be doing so well vs. OSU.

Lance won't be at Kansas much longer.
 

Calabrin

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2022
1,718
2,077
113
JF said they expected to have Keyvonne Lee back today. Anyone seen him? He dressed?
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,664
5,455
113
PSU doesn't frequently pull, hence their woeful running game between the Tackles.
You were already proven wrong. 100% wrong. By video evidence, even. You even went back for more and were given more video evidence. And you’re still on here lying. You’re a joke.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LB99

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
You were already proven wrong. 100% wrong. By video evidence, even. You even went back for more and were given more video evidence. And you’re still on here lying. You’re a joke.
Horrible punt
 

Calabrin

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2022
1,718
2,077
113
“Coach, by half-time, you were firmly in control on both sides of the ball. Can you talk about your decision to STILL not give either of your young QBs a chance to play against a weak opponent that was dealing with significant injury woes?”
 

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
Gee. Look what happens when a QB sees and throws to an uncovered RB in the left flat.
 

Calabrin

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2022
1,718
2,077
113
Nice job by Clifford to find Kaytron on what looked to be a broken play. Kaytron creating in space like an artist.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'