Haven't seen the replay either but the radio broadcast said the penalty was called on Dawkins.Looking at the replay I fail to see the holding on the 2 point play.
Joe retired in 2015? 2005 they were a whisker from a NC so it must have been after thatJoe was doing it for his final 10 years, or more.
No we weren't--come onJoe retired in 2015? 2005 they were a whisker from a NC so it must have been after that
With a QB that didn’t play until he was a senior…in today’s game he would have transferred before 2005.Joe retired in 2015? 2005 they were a whisker from a NC so it must have been after that
They call holding on that play buy not FIU's 4th down conversion where their WR was mugging the PSU DB.Looking at the replay I fail to see the holding on the 2 point play.
Should a punt be our highlight for the day?? I’ll take what I can get I guess.
I vividly recall that season as I was living at East View.Joe retired in 2015? 2005 they were a whisker from a NC so it must have been after that
Thought we were a C+ last week. This week... a couple of big plays in the second half have improved it. That first half was a D.We're still up 20-0 despite playing our C- game
Could be worse--could obviously be better
Definitely playing a better team this week.Thought we were a C+ last week. This week... a couple of big plays in the second half have improved it. That first half was a D.
Joe should have retired in 2000I vividly recall that season as I was living at East View.
Even at the time, I was saying that team won *in spite* of the coaching, certainly not because of it.
Agree but even with being vanilla, there has been some lack of execution.There's gonna be a lot of complaining this week but it's clear we're keeping it vanilla.
Next week a basketball game?Definitely playing a better team this week.
I was thinking it time for a Bloody Tuesday practiceThere may be long-term benefit here. The team certainly can’t feel complacent on where it is. And the starters will get a full game the way this is going.
Work out the kinks.
Yep. Last week we were a 44 pt favorite. Only 41 this week.Definitely playing a better team this week.
Early season lines are often way off. No way we should have been a 41 point favorite this week.Yep. Last week we were a 44 pt favorite. Only 41 this week.
Agree but even with being vanilla, there has been some lack of execution.
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'