I thought so, too. Wasn't it short of the line of scrimmage? I thought maybe that's why CJF was trying to call time out.Where was the flag for intentional grounding?
Ji'Ayir goes by Tig now? I just thought the CBS crew f'd up his name.INT by Tig Brown!!!
Man ... QB pressure, sacks, turnovers. This is pretty to watch. Once Diaz got more comfortable being aggressive on his play calls, it's been awesome to watch.
Ji'Ayir goes by Tig now? I just thought the CBS crew f'd up his name.
Everybody has problems with third and long…that’s why no one wants to be in third and long!Can't be a die-hard PSU fan without complaining about something, so here goes... we still have problems with 3rd and long. That seems to be a PSU football tradition over the years.
Ji'Ayir goes by Tig now? I just thought the CBS crew f'd up his name.
Kudos to the Oline they are starting to play much better ...still things to work on but trending in the right direction
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?