I thought so, too. Wasn't it short of the line of scrimmage? I thought maybe that's why CJF was trying to call time out.Where was the flag for intentional grounding?
Ji'Ayir goes by Tig now? I just thought the CBS crew f'd up his name.INT by Tig Brown!!!
Man ... QB pressure, sacks, turnovers. This is pretty to watch. Once Diaz got more comfortable being aggressive on his play calls, it's been awesome to watch.
Ji'Ayir goes by Tig now? I just thought the CBS crew f'd up his name.
Everybody has problems with third and long…that’s why no one wants to be in third and long!Can't be a die-hard PSU fan without complaining about something, so here goes... we still have problems with 3rd and long. That seems to be a PSU football tradition over the years.
Ji'Ayir goes by Tig now? I just thought the CBS crew f'd up his name.
Kudos to the Oline they are starting to play much better ...still things to work on but trending in the right direction
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach