Best half of the year. By far. Would have liked to see them work some clock and play more team ball at the end. Even so...
The next 5 minutes will tell us everything about this game moving forward. Matts is lighting up his team right now.
I hear ya. But what are we going to do?If Williams takes another shot, I'm going to break something...
I'm sitting here thinking about how many games I've been to at the RAC and yet I'm not sure I've seen a single conference game where RU was in OSU's position tonight (better team recovers after bad 1st half)
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy