I didn't see it. The defense was legit
Interesting. NU's rush package defensive line: Odenigbo, Gaziano, Miller and Washington.
I didn't see it. The defense was legit
Niswander really improved this year. Great punt
He may be NU's MVP so far this year.
Harris got screwed! Nice pick! Hartage looks solid!Horrible call. The ISU guy clearly pushed off.
Venric mark?I miss Kain Colter. We just don't have any speed at the skill positions. He was the only NU offensive player I can remember in a long time that looked like an FBS level athlete.
Anyone know who the refs are for this game? They seem very disorganized and just in over their heads
Whose waiting for the apologists to arrive and explain what a great team ISU is and to watch for them in the FCS championship?
20-25k regretting their Saturday plansWell, it looks like a pretty sparse crowd today. I think they'll be in the 20-25K range.
Let's go Cats!
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment