Don’t be nervous we got this. This team this year doesn’t make me nervous once they have a lead!Man. I’m still nervous.
I would LOVE to get a shot at them full strengthThis has been a fantastic come-from-behind victory, but let’s be clear, this is not the fully healthy beat down we owe LSU. Can’t decide if I’d rather take it sooner or later. But that debt must be paid.
Have you seen the new season?
I’m nervous until I hear post game. lol.Don’t be nervous we got this. This team this year doesn’t make me nervous once they have a lead!
I think you guys are exaggerating. Enjoy the win and stop being uptight. And me being new doesn't have anything to do with anything.Read the thread newb!
Shush. Please shush. Wade is using his Trump card.15 point lead down to 6…wow
See bro. I can’t ever.Don’t be nervous we got this. This team this year doesn’t make me nervous once they have a lead!
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals