***** OFFICIAL LSU VS UK GAME THREAD *****

tls

Heisman
Nov 7, 2007
7,880
14,478
81
Big bucket there. Maybe need just 4/5,more points

They generally can’t score quickly and Cal is gonna run clock from here on out
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

MbergCat

Heisman
Nov 23, 2014
7,556
14,219
113
We do and I’ll be a blubbering mess.
Bro, I'll be in New Orleans for spring break. I get down there on a Sunday (the day between the final four and the NC). If we make the title game, I'll spend whatever it takes to be there!
 

Jacobbleedsblue

All-Conference
Sep 23, 2017
1,805
2,453
113
Bryce Hopkins night is the equivalent of vicious dunk in the face of myself and others who have doubted his insertion into the game. Well done Bryce! I deserve it and take the punishment. Well done sir--dare I say I deserve to have ball thrown at me too? I'll Michael Scott that too.
Man that's some high quality crow eating right there. My respects brother.
 

Atrain7732

All-American
Dec 11, 2009
3,806
7,103
65
Ok I’m gonna call for Hopkins to get pulled every time he’s in the game bc evidently thats the cosmic cue for him to just go off
 
Nov 12, 2014
4,807
11,637
0
 
  • Wow
Reactions: entropy13

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,333
72,100
113
Bro, I'll be in New Orleans for spring break. I get down there on a Sunday (the day between the final four and the NC). If we make the title game, I'll spend whatever it takes to be there!
We win the title after the two years I’ve had personally and Covid? It’ll be huge happy tears of joy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jacobbleedsblue
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  4. 04 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU