***OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS LSU GAME THREAD***

UKDC80

All-Conference
Jan 15, 2013
5,133
1,285
65
I keep wondering how Mintz is so bad and then I remember last year. Yep, shouldn’t be a surprise.
 

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,610
36,747
113
That was a technical foul the refs ignored.

Toppin keeping uk in it. We don't have enough without Wheeler and Oscar though.


This game shows again Sharpe needs to play.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drew_ukfan_rivals

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
Uh I will.
Grady shoots better from three than anywhere else on the floor and he has even missed a free throw, you want him to stop shooting those too?

This team has missed more 2's than threes, care to talk about that?

You focus on three pojnt shooting, but we aren't shooting well from anywhere right.now.

Missed 2 dunks and 6 free throws, are we supposed to stop shooting those?
You support this crap. That proves it I’d screwed up
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  2. 02 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  5. 05 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play