28 big points at the half ,would be 26 without Toppin throwing in the errant airball.
These stupid mother****ers on ESPN can’t stop talking about football can they?
14.3% 14.3% 14.3%Our best shooter has taken five threes. The rest of the team is shooting 50% (1-2). Your basketball IQ is terrible.
30. ESPIN is slow on the counter.28 big points at the half ,would be 26 without Toppin throwing in the errant airball.
I think people change their mind every game depending on who’s playing better that dayYou don’t think he deserves it over Brooks?
I think you're saying that my 80 point prediction in old reds thread doesn't look very good right now.28 big points at the half ,would be 26 without Toppin throwing in the errant airball.
You thought you did something huh? We knows football is more popular but who cares right now during a basketball game?
No Toppin this game we’re down 20. No Brooks other games we still win by 20. Big difference. Brooks feasts on chumps.Lol. I’m sure you said that the last two games
I did a thangYou thought you did something huh? We knows football is more popular but who cares right now during a basketball game?
It’s up to the coach to keep them poisedTeam just loses its poise on the road. They get rattled and lose their games. What can you say?
Where you been? It’s been said numerous times.Lol. I’m sure you said that the last two games
Pretty sure Kentucky has been called for a Technical when swinging on the rim like that before
You support this crap. That proves it I’d screwed upUh I will.
Grady shoots better from three than anywhere else on the floor and he has even missed a free throw, you want him to stop shooting those too?
This team has missed more 2's than threes, care to talk about that?
You focus on three pojnt shooting, but we aren't shooting well from anywhere right.now.
Missed 2 dunks and 6 free throws, are we supposed to stop shooting those?
No leadership without Wheeler …Team just loses its poise on the road. They get rattled and lose their games. What can you say?
Then they should just stop shooting everything apparently. Your world sucks.14.3% 14.3% 14.3%
no matter how many times I type it.
IT SUCKS!!!!!
The worst call though was TyTy layup. He got hacked from five different directions.That was a technical foul the refs ignored.
Toppin keeping uk in it. We don't have enough without Wheeler and Oscar though.
This game shows again Sharpe needs to play.
I tend to look at who plays good against D1 talent not the community college schedule.I think people change their mind every game depending on who’s playing better that day
If AD had done that when he played they would have thrown him out of the game and called 4 technicals.I seem to remember the tournament game in Louisville, Davis was called for a T for trying not to die on a dunk.
Least he ain't Brandon BostonTyTy isn’t a PG he’s Tyrese Maxey.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime