I was wondering when Allen was gonna get called for that. He does that stutter step a little too liberally.
Hope they missed 3’sDid Cal have a game plan?
Did Cal even watch any ****ing tape? This is what they do. Holy hell.
You could start by like maybe guarding themI mean they're hitting 45.5% from 3.
There's not much you're going to do against that.
Absolutely there is. Shoot well from the perimeter yourself. This isn’t 1980.I mean they're hitting 45.5% from 3.
There's not much you're going to do against that.
He rebounds wellAllen can shoot but I’m getting concerned he can’t do anything else remotely competent.
Did Cal have a game plan?
He doesn't watch tape he wants them to focus on their game.Did Cal even watch any ****ing tape? This is what they do. Holy hell.
Is Cal gonna try anything different on D?
Did Cal even watch any ****ing tape? This is what they do. Holy hell.
“Gooooooooo”!!!!Did Cal have a game plan?
Uhhhh, if that's all you’re seeing, you don’t know what you're looking at.I wouldn’t go as far as coached better,bama is just making shots
I have an idea!I mean they're hitting 45.5% from 3.
There's not much you're going to do against that.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets