The under 4 horn went off and our assistant coaches all staggered out of their chairs like they had been asleep for hours.
I mean a kid they all knew a year ago died. Very unexpectedly.
The under 4 horn went off and our assistant coaches all staggered out of their chairs like they had been asleep for hours.
With Kys roster he would struggle tooWouldn’t mind it right now.
Really hard to watch. Brooks and Mintz are 3/14 from the floor. Askew and Allen 5/7.Yeah Cal, pull your shooter out. You know, the one rebounding and defending as well?
I can immediately think of one team that can’t.Alabama doesn’t impress me. Any team can jack 40 3s a game
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets