Askew has opportunities to kick it out to Allen. He needs to kick it !!
He hasn't scored and has 1 board. Haha.
Oh he didn't start.
Exactly!!! Was WIDE openOne more pass Toppin!! Find Allen
Jesus
This team needs to know who should shoot and who should not!One more pass Toppin!! Find Allen
Jesus
I know nice assist!ALLEN FOR 3!!! Great job Askew
Toppin should not be allowed to shoot. Especially long twos...awful decision
I like that shot and Sarr can hit it. No problem with it whatsoever.I swear the entire offense is designed to get Sarr that elbow midrange shot.
That he hits maybe 30% of the time.
That wasn't even a three, he stepped on the line and it wasn't just his toe either.I wish Boston would holster the three
Yeah, but when he doesn't, it's usually easy points on the other endI like that shot and Sarr can hit it. No problem with it whatsoever.
I like that shot and Sarr can hit it. No problem with it whatsoever.
Can’t guard anyone on Bama Sarr needs to set all game alsoLooks like Ware is the odd man out.
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU