Askew has opportunities to kick it out to Allen. He needs to kick it !!
He hasn't scored and has 1 board. Haha.
Oh he didn't start.
Exactly!!! Was WIDE openOne more pass Toppin!! Find Allen
Jesus
This team needs to know who should shoot and who should not!One more pass Toppin!! Find Allen
Jesus
I know nice assist!ALLEN FOR 3!!! Great job Askew
Toppin should not be allowed to shoot. Especially long twos...awful decision
I like that shot and Sarr can hit it. No problem with it whatsoever.I swear the entire offense is designed to get Sarr that elbow midrange shot.
That he hits maybe 30% of the time.
That wasn't even a three, he stepped on the line and it wasn't just his toe either.I wish Boston would holster the three
Yeah, but when he doesn't, it's usually easy points on the other endI like that shot and Sarr can hit it. No problem with it whatsoever.
I like that shot and Sarr can hit it. No problem with it whatsoever.
Can’t guard anyone on Bama Sarr needs to set all game alsoLooks like Ware is the odd man out.
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU