It's days like today when I regret cutting the cord. Unless we lose lolFlip gonna win us this game.
That's what she saidWay to pull it out fellas!
Great reverse jinx on the earlier post🫡I lost faith I admit it. HUGE WIN! Great job Jon! I'm a believer!!!!!!!
You’re gonna be eating more hot dogs soon dude.I lost faith I admit it. HUGE WIN! Great job Jon! I'm a believer!!!!!!!
My guy...this didn't age well lol. Had to say it! HahaWe're done if we don't play better.
I don't think it has ever happened.Has a team ever got to the title game, became a preseason number 1, then didn't make the tourney? Maybe Kentucky?
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury