Our big men are skilled, we just need them to be solid. The guards and wings carry this squad.A team with a good big man will give us trouble.
Epps and TurnerButler is a cross between Teague and Dirk Minifield.
Bigger than Teague but similar game. Butler is a grown manButler is a cross between Teague and Dirk Minifield.
He looks good, yes, but he looks a lot bigger than those guarding him.Garrison is a better finisher than several of our recent big men. He can actually make a lay up
His arms look like Cliff Hawkins.Butler is a cross between Teague and Dirk Minifield.
I think they will be solid. I could see Carr struggling against quick big men. But overall I think the four big men will hold their own against most front lines.Our big men are skilled, we just need them to be solid. The guards and wings carry this squad.
In this offense, do you think he might have a chance to break Jodie's 3-pt. record for a game?Robinson is GOOD!!!!
65-38 13:18 to goCan I get a score. I am in car.
We're up 69-40 with 12 minutes left.Can I get a score. I am in car.
thought the same thing he's got a nice touch around the rimGarrison is a better finisher than several of our recent big men. He can actually make a lay up
That's a good way to get arrested.Can I get a score. I am in car.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win