Robinson be a top 10 pick if he shoots and plays like this against the field this year.
I think he will.
He has major star written on him. Not hard to see
That’s him in a nutshell.I think he’s a wild card
There’s gonna be games he’ll play out of his mind and we will love him
And there will be games when we hate him
You apparently didn't keep up.Maybe you shouldn't have posted so early. He just said really. You be the clown
I did skip it,I simply made a simple and accurate observation. I no longer have the DISEASE. I am just so sick of the Cal obsession so many on here still have.Let it go for God's sake. Some of us REALLY don't give a rats rectum what he or his team does.It lasted for a week
We had nothing else to do.
This lasted a couple of hours.
Oh so sad and pathetic.
Elevating nothing to something is dramatic.
None of this is that important FYI.
Don't like a thread, skip it bro.
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida