Official Game Thread

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
45,999
73,740
113
I feel good about them all I have confidence that they all will make them on this team. Pope won’t be stealing anyone’s confidence. You have Robinson , Butler , Chandler , Perry , Noah , Carr, Brea, Almonor, Oweh , and Kerr
Robinson is a 10/10 when he shoots all the others are somewhere between 3-9 out of 10. I want them shooting, but Robinson is in another tier
 

UKAlum84

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2022
1,587
1,186
66
I really thought when it was a close game, What the heck are we doing?

Then something changed, big time.

We went on a shooting clinic.
 

Demarcus Kidd-Miller

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2012
34,561
3,916
0
Pretty sloppy play on offense that first half. Lots of one on one into multiple defenders. I get this team needs to shoot a lot of threes, but let's get them off of ball movement like that 3 or 4 minute stretch we had late.
 
  • Like
Reactions: trey g 4 UK

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,886
27,590
113
Mid start but really liked that they didn’t panic and stuck to the plan and shot their way out of it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  2. 02 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready